Post by Admin on Apr 18, 2015 19:06:51 GMT -6
Introduction to the USA Team Handball Membership Online Forum
To participate in the USA Team Handball Membership Online Forum, you must be a USA Team Handball member. If you are not a member and would like to join, please visit our membership page to join:
The purpose of the USA Team Handball Membership Online Forum is to connect people with team handball interests, build the team handball community, and to have fun while maintaining an environment that is also professional and respectful of the fact that members come from all religions, ethnic backgrounds, social strata, and political orientations.
We want this to be a place where the community can develop and share ideas and suggestions about team handball-related activities.
To achieve this, we strive to maintain an atmosphere that can be enjoyed by all and we ask all members of the community to be respectful at all times. While you are free to discuss and debate ideas, please use etiquette and politeness and treat people with respect.
To participate in the online forum, you agree to this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct applies in any and all areas of the USA Team Handball Membership Online Forum.
Any infraction of the Code of Conduct may result in a temporary suspension or permanent ban from the USA Team Handball Membership Online Forum, or other penalties as instituted by the forum staff.
Please read the following guidelines before posting:
Our goal for our online forum is to be respectful, pleasant, and enjoyable for members of all ages that can be achieved by following the forum guidelines below:
By using this site, you agree to not post or publish:
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images.
- Derogatory comments of a racial, religious, political, violent, or sexual nature.
- Material, which defames, abuses, or threatens others.
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive.
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
By using this site you agree to the following:
- No Flaming; there is a difference between voicing a legitimate concern or grievance and simply bad-mouthing or some other form of written abuse of someone or some service. These will be deleted upon discovery.
- Posts or other material, which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators or appropriate team managers, will be deleted upon discovery. Users who violate the USA Team Handball Membership Online Forum may lose their forum access.
- Account suspensions are at the sole discretion of the site administrators.
- All users are required to provide a valid email address where they can be contacted at any time.
- Any person actively using the USA Team Handball Membership Online Forum is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not.
- Respect the Forum Staff: We provide this forum as a membership benefit and will do our best to facilitate a positive and welcoming online community. We will try to respond to any questions in a timely manner. However, this forum is about communicating with fellow USA Team Handball members and not solely a platform to list grievances with the USA Team Handball staff.
- Politics: This topic can cause issues, as such is subject to tight control.
- Religion: This is a forbidden topic forum wide. Please find another venue to exercise your freedom of speech on this topic.
- Personal Attacks: In order to maintain a positive atmosphere, no personal attacks or insults will be tolerated. While discussions may become heated, it is not an excuse to result to attacks or insults. There is a difference between a passionate, respectful discussion and one that delves into personal matters. Think of it as debating issues, not individuals. When the line is crossed, the moderation team may close the discussion. Violators will be warned and potentially banned.
- Moderators and Administrators Have the Final Word: If you have an issue or a complaint, direct it to the administrators and/or moderators, not to the boards. The appropriate actions will be taken. We reserve the right to ban flagrant offenders when deemed necessary, with or without prior warning. Contact email@example.com with your concerns.
This Code of Conduct may change and evolve with time based on constructive feedback and experience. It is our hope that these policies will foster helpful, honest, and civil interaction. It is the users' responsibility to check this announcement for updates.
Last Updated: April 18, 2015